Sunday, May 2, 2010

Awake O Brazil!

07/04/2010 

"And if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land . (II Chronicles 7: 14) 

O Brazil, come to me elect nation, a royal priesthood! Repent of their sins, their iniquities, let his past transgressions and his back!Open your spiritual eyes to me, O elect nation! Forget their wealth and material well, you start up of hatred in their hearts with the next stupid, stop with disbelief that ye have with me, for I am your God! The God of Jacob! 
I did not see their idols and other gods, nor are similar to them, for they neither speak nor hear your prayers! "To them become like those who do, as do all who trust in them." (Psalms 115: 8) 

Erase the sensationalism of their arrogant faces and I look at all your heart: "Then shalt seek there the LORD thy God, and you will find when you seek with all your heart and with all thy soul." (Deuteronomy 4: 29) "I will be merciful toward their iniquities, And their sins and their transgressions will I remember no more." (Hebrews 8: 12) 

O Brazil, Fear not: I'll cover you with my feathers and beneath my wings you will find refuge and strength, that only have! One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes! Trust me, Brazil! Cease the war's death, most do not stop the war of peace in my favor because I'm in control of all things and all things belong to me!"Because my hand made all these things, and so all they were made says the LORD (Isaiah 66: 2nd) 

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (Jeremiah 29: 11) 


O Brazil, my son, Jesus has a message for you: 

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14: 2) 

I call to Thee O Brazil! Come to my open arms, because I am waiting with my great love! "Jesus said to him: I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me." (John 14: 6) 

 

My question is ... You want to be my son?

http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION

No comments:

Post a Comment