Sunday, May 2, 2010

The gates of hell:

08/11/2009 

It was the unique moment in my life ...
He walked quietly down the stairs when I came across on my way to the doors of life doubtful.While walking down the hall of the university doors opened by themselves in a way that my mind had imagined that moment as if it were real, while only imaginary. 
Unusual situations! My world was different, my life was not the same, consciousness once totally obscure, off, not understood, only felt ... He felt pain, felt sad! My grudge every second haunted me, the hatred just grew, in a way that would destroy me. My insides completely blocked, these agonies did not stop circulating in my veins stupidly empty ... Were empty, empty of love, joy, "smiles non-vested" - were false. My soul suffered, tried to puke in my life the seeds of stupidity, that one day germinate in my life, I tried to pull my body, but could not. So I wondered, "Why are you downcast, O my soul, and why are you disquieted within me?" (...)
I looked at the other aisle, and met behind closed doors. But the doors would not open as had the others. These ports were different, they did not have the same ease of which I was entering.I tried to enter, most did not, he knocked on the door, pushed, though it was a wasted effort ...At the gates were written: "King of kings and Lord of lords." Hence came a verse of a book where it said: "Enter by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate and the path that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it" (Matthew 7: 13)
When I opened my eyes it was all a dream, God was telling me:
- On which port do you get?
The Father's words that made my eyes to squeeze, to the point to go every tear in my rough hands. Had to leave my life of promiscuity, were disobeying God ...
AUTHOR:
It made me remember a movie called "The end of harvest." 
Some reports can be compared with my history and film. I advise you to see and ponder!
For you to meditate:
Friend, do not be fooled! 
There is still a cross to bear! You think life is easy? Said:
JESUS: If anyone would come after me, be yourself, and take up his cross daily and follow me. "(Luke 9: 23)

The video below contains background music, click and see!
(In Portuguese:) 
http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION


No comments:

Post a Comment