Sunday, May 2, 2010

The rose and the gardener:


18/02/2010
 
Every morning I looked at the roses in my field, it was customary to do this procedure, because since childhood he liked to cultivate, plant and harvest.Carefully picked up the seeds, and finally put manure to fill them. 
All this for me was magnificent.Was happy all the time in the sun and nature helped me, I had no words! At any moment, I wondered how it was the beginning of everything, like the roses grew, their roots, rain declining toward earth ... 
One day, whereas my work was not in vain, I realized that something was going wrong in the cultivation of roses, then, was born and died very fast. They were apparently withered aspect of ill treated. 
I searched in some books to help solve the problems, since from what I understand of roses, always did the same process - as a start. However, the books where the information sought did not help solve the problems! Something was preventing the natural growth. I had no other choice, except to resort to my father. 


He advised:  

3b Behold, a sower went forth to sow. 
4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the wayside and the birds came and devoured them; 
5 And some fell upon stony places, where there was not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no land based; 
6 But when the sun, burned and withered away because it had no root. 
7 And some fell among thorns and the thorns grew up and choked it. 
8 And other fell on good soil and brought forth fruit a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 
(Matthew 13:3 b, at 8) or (Luke 8:5, at 8) 

At the end of the speech he explained, saying: 

1b The seed is the word of God; 
12 And those along the way, these are the ones who hear, then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word from their heart, not to be saved by believing; 
13 And those who are on stone, these are those who hear the word, receive it with joy, but have no root, just believe for some time, and in time of temptation fall away; 
14 And that which fell among thorns are they who heard and, going forward, are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of life, and bring no fruit to perfection; 
15 And that which fell on good ground, these are the ones who, hearing the word, keep an honest and good heart, and bring forth fruit with patience. 
(Luke 8: 11b, at 15) 

The word of God says: 

"Be not deceived: God is not mocked: for whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6: 7) 

"I could learn that the roses I planted, there were renewed in my heart" Author: What can you learn from this lesson deals! God bless.

Click the video below, turn on the sound: (In Portuguese:)  
http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION


 

No comments:

Post a Comment