Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Final Judgement:


12/05/2010
I opened my eyes to a very strong light, which could not feel the force splendor of his glory. Kneeling on his right hand, looked in his hands a book which contained the works of many, many who had lived in the past. " And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. (Revelation 5: 2-3)

It was absoute and sole in my life, for he was before a Being all-powerful in its resplendent glory, where no one could imagine his immense wisdom before all existing beings: " Where then does wisdom come from? Where does understanding dwell? It is hidden from the eyes of every living thing,concealed even from the birds of the air."(Job 28: 20-21)

Then all the angels told them: “You are worthy, our Lord and God,to receive glory and honor and power,for you created all things,and by your will they were createdand have their being.” (Revelation 4: 11)

"And I saw a great white throne and him who sat on it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled ..." (Revelation 20: 11)

So I said to the Lord:
Lord, let me enter the kingdom of heaven?
The Lord replied:
-Who are you to be worthy of entering the liability for mail from the heavens?
- ... Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? "(Matthew 7: 22)
I am not worthy to enter the liability for mail from the heavens?
The Lord replied:
- These are your works?
 “...Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.  For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,  I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ (Matthew 25: 41-43)
 ‘...I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ (Matthew 7: 23)

“For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. (Matthew 7: 2)

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. (Ephesians 2: 8-9) NKJV TRANSLATION 
http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION

Click the video below, turn on the sound: (In Portuguese:)  
This video is based on Luke 16-20:25. Read Luke 16-20:25  Heaven or Hell?  What is your choice? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment