Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Road

28/10/2009 
On the road found rocks and thorns. All this hurt me ...Screamed for help but had no recourse. Several nights he spent alone in my cabin out that my car had broken on the road.Luckily, a few pieces of bread left over from my last meal, was the only way to survive the nights of cold and heat, I, however, had a coat not very good, with only a few holes ... 

At such times, tried to seek a solution to solve the situations, however, the choices that I got brought consequences. A few months ago, my friends always warned that such a road called DEATH, not a good drive. But I cared not! My understanding was always correct, did not listen to these people beasts, besides, I knew my way ... 
Alone in the wilderness trying to breathe my last breaths, I was not very well, it seemed the end of it, was the last "spark" ... My blood coagulate, it was already too dry my face, all over, finally had stopped in a desert, I tried to walk a few kilometers to quench my thirst, but no water ... Then I thought, is the end all, where to find water to quench my thirst? He looked at the sky, thinking that the clouds could bring my last drop of water ... But no rain ... Oh! Curse! There's no way I'll end up decaying in the desert! A little more up front, I saw a young man apparently very happy, so I asked: 
"My young as you can be happy in this wilderness? 
Then he told me: 
"My dear friend, not because I am in the desert that fail to be happy. At some moments, God allows us to pass through the desert ... 
So I again ask: 
-Young man, I'm here in recent instances of my life searching for water, but can not find, help me to have that same hope that you have! 
At that moment the young man did not answer I just reached out and said: 
-The water I have in my hands, you drunk and you will never thirst but the water you drink from the well, this does not quench your thirst. 
Again I ask: 
-How do you have that power to quench my thirst at once? 
The couple returned to answer: 
"My son loved every moment of your life, I was with you, the only difference is that you ignored my ways, then his life began to have a place that no one can fill, but me and my Father! 

"And the son said to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and before thee, and am no longer worthy to be called your son." (Luke 15: 21) 

In my lifetime I have had many surprises, I thought there was only one way, but no! I thought that was all the same ... There are two paths to choose from: Between Life and Death ... All this was a lesson for my life. Today I know that the road is the Truth and the Life ...  

"Jesus said to him: I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me." (John 14: 6) 

TO DOWNLOAD THE MESSAGE IN SLIDES (POWER POINT), CLICK THE LINK DOWN: 

ATTENTION: VERSION OF SLIDE COMPLETELY IN ENGLISH!
http://www.mediafire.com/?8q7d1mgxcr5r4
bn
http://www.mediafire.com/?o3s2kxg4rum6lw5 THIS LINK IS FOR OFFICE 2003 or older versions. IF YOUR NOT OPEN OFFICE IN THE FIRST LINK, CLICK HERE! After download, PRESS F5 TO START!

Click the video below, turn on the sound: (In Portuguese:)  
http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION

No comments:

Post a Comment