Sunday, May 2, 2010

The real battle:


12/03/2010 
In the midst of battle ... 

On my horse ran around the crowd, voices shouting in my ears for help ... Sweat running down my face, in certain circumstances tilted to the side, and I focused on the weaknesses of the opponent, in order to capture him. Just ahead, my sword, like a sharp sickle quickly penetrated the face of the enemy. Exact moments of suffering, agony and cries. The chasm of fear trying to blur my vision of a warrior, warrior, and insisted that persisted in the battle for a win, however, has not yet reached. Attacked by enemy forces, my chest began to drip drops of blood in my body, it was impossible to contain them! At such moments, all I heard was silence in my soul, as the beginning of defeat ... My breaths were surrounding according to the latest hits of my life then, too weak to continue, saying to my soldiers: 
-Forward! Onward! Start the fight again. Wage war in favor of our army! Go, make of you a life hungry for Lost Souls, give all the best for our nation! 

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people, to proclaim the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:" (I Peter 2: 9) 

However, I heard a voice of a soldier who said: 
"Forjães swords of your hoes, sickles and spears of your, let the weak say I am strong." (Joel 3: 10) 

"A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right, but you will not come near" (Psalm 91: 7) 

The wounds, unhealed past, insisted once again to the end! Later on, I saw a child with her face bruised and bloodied, though, with a beautiful smile on her lips, asking for help to poor soldier, which persisted for the life of the beautiful girl, joyful and painful ... 
Almost no strength to talk, she told me: 
-Thank you Lord for giving his life for mine, I know that we are warriors and soldiers, victims of war and why we are upset because there is a God of the impossible on our side! 
The LORD GOD sent a message to you: 
"(...) Surely I am with you always, until the end of time, amen. " 
(Matthew 28: 20) 

Directing my face to his face was not to contain his words or encouragement to express myself. From my mouth came only silence and the tears ran from my face: 

"Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with them that weep" (Romans 12: 15) 

"Without struggle, there is victory" 

"But we who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation" (I Thessalonians 5: 8) 

"But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." (I Corinthians 15: 57) 
"For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world, and this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith." (I John 5: 4) 

See the message below, most remember: 
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but rather against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6: 12) 

 Click the video below, turn on the sound: (In Portuguese:)
http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION

No comments:

Post a Comment