Sunday, May 2, 2010

Vanity:

28/10/2009

My days were always the same: He looked me in the mirror, I met my other side. None of that was profit. Everything was lost time. He tried to seek answers, never met! He felt fine, wonderful, loved me enough to say: "Who am I?"

The uncertainties, along paths obscure in my mind, lonely moments and delinquents. My mind was empty. Do not think of anyone! So I was the one that existed, there was nobody, there never was "somebody." They sought the secret of life, but how? "Help, help not wanted!" The sentences were floated in, my neurons, so do not understand. Even those who one day, all over ... Then came a loud voice saying to me: "Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity, and quicken me in thy way." (Psalm 119: 37)

Then I began to realize that all was vanity: "Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities! All is vanity. What profit hath man of all his labor which he taketh under the sun? A generation goes and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. "(Ecclesiastes 1: 2, 3). It was all useless!

Jesus said "Verily I say unto you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 18: 18)

"Jesus said to him: I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me." (John 14: 6)

http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION
 Click the video below, turn on the sound: (In Portuguese:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment