Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Rapture

19/05/2010
"Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come." (Matthew 24: -42)
Jack and Paul live on a farm for almost 33 years. They came from a humble family in the state of New ELANs, there are about seven years. Jack has always dedicated his life to the field and cattle, but never stopped to gather Sunday services. When there were opportunities, he was in meetings trying every day to the Lord's wisdom. Already Paul, knowing where his older brother Jack, was a boy who always liked Alcira binge at the weekend, not even lost their festivals.
Paul was born in Christian home knowing the word of God, however, did not follow the footsteps of the Lord like his older brother. Paul was very rare and Jack go to meetings together as children. Paul would like an obligation imposed by his parents who always gave him the choice to tread the ways of the Lord.
Jack early on, learned from her parents, always pray together thanking the precious life that Jesus had given him. Always dedicated to the brothers of the church, leaving aside his younger brother. Jack did not forget Paul, not even during classes. Jack in the range of college, sitting at her desk, pleading to God for the life of his brother for a real conversion. Paul takes one of his invitations to go to church on Sunday. Jack felt the act of God at that moment. When they arrived at the church, Paul was not feeling very well. He asked to return to his home, because something strange was happening:
 "Jack, I know that I accepted his invitation, but I'm not feeling well here. Something tells me to go home!
Jack replied:
Paul-what is keeping you well? Makes few seconds we got to church. Are the songs of praise that you are not enjoying?
"Jack, I'm sorry, but I'd rather go to the binge that weekend, they are more attractive. These songs I only liked when we were kids. Today I think my life is another, I have done my role as a Christian!
Jack at the time, just lowered his head, and with songs that were being sung began praying to God for his brother. Past minutes, starts preaching of salvation:
-My brothers, is already past the hour and the time we live in, there's nothing we can do for our own salvation, only Christ is the solution! Repent while you can seek the Lord!
"Seek the LORD while he may be found, call upon Him while He is near." (Isaiah 55: 6)
At certain times, the pastor of that church asked the guests:
Who wants to accept Jesus Christ as the sufficient and only Saviour? He's coming back!
Paul thought in your mind:
"Oh, Jesus I know! To accept him again? I've always been a Christian. I'm already saved.
 One day ...
 Paul and Jack were weeding the farm. Then Jack said to Paul:
-Paul, you like the worship that day?
Very annoying he replied:
I think so, Jack. As I told you, I already knew Jesus did not need to accept it again. I remember well the words of the pastor, I know he was wise!
Jack was worried about his response, because was not sure what he had said. Minutes later, Paul called Jack to ride a horse on the farm. So they had performed chores.
Jack: So, after much work ... We're having fun with horses. Are you enjoying?
Jack replied:
-I 'm worried about you, then, a few minutes ago you did not answer me honestly about the call on Sunday. I think you're doing great by the voice of the heart. Stop for just a moment! Let's talk next to that tree?
"Look Paul, says that the word of God:
"There is a path that seems right to man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." (Proverbs 14: 12)
"The heart is deceitful, more than all things and desperately wicked: who can know?" (Jeremiah 17: 9)
-Are you sure of your salvation?
Jack-Of course, we are created the same family and so I'm sure of salvation!
Jack again said:
- Salvation is not collective, the individual! Make no mistake, not because we are brothers that we will all be saved! You have to choose between serving God with the assurance of salvation, or not! I'm saying this because I always loved you since we were children, and that not of me. It is from God our Father! Remember the words of salvation! Remember! We are sinners, we need Jesus Christ, so he is coming back!
Paul would not listen to his brother, but felt sure that life brought to him, but the questions you always wondered every day. But that day, when Paul ignored the words of the Lord ...
"Then two men in the field, will be taken, and the other left;
Since the two grinding mill, shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. " (Matthew 24: 40-42)
"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (I Corinthians 15: 52)

"Then the King will say to those on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you since the foundation of the world" (Matthew 25: 34)
Jack had the salvation, not Paul! Who are we in this story?
http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION
Watch the video below, meditate:  

No comments:

Post a Comment