Sunday, May 2, 2010

The worst gift that I gave:

18/11/2009 
At 15 years old, my life turned completely, was all dark ... 
It all began with a simple no joke. I, an innocent girl did not think that something worse would happen in my mind. I always loved doing a lot of surprises for friends and colleagues, only that day my aim was not anyone in the class exceptmy math teacher, Simone, so I called. I remember that day I planned a special surprise for her, bought a box of chocolates as gifts after all, would be expressing my respect for her. 

It was Easter Day, as was a special day, I grabbed the opportunity, did not let that pass! On the day of delivery of this, everyone in the room start to laugh and mock me, was not much remembered today, my mind was completely .... 
At that time, I entered the classroom and gave the gift to the teacher: 
- Hi teacher, I came ... 
I could not deliver this, the teacher tried to talk to me but not even open my mouth I could, I could not focus, my legs weak with no strength, I got embarrassed, that's where I played and got to see the folly that had committed .... 
Voices around me, started the show with ironies of students, many jokes, had no words to express, after all, a girl was completely innocent, felt that my actions and opinions were always correct. At that hour I did not think very fast, made the drink was very strong. However, I managed to ask for help from my classmate that the deliver the chocolates. At the end of class, I was the one to go out late at school because all the students knew what I had done, the direction had to release the other students soon ... 
My life began to turn into a real hell, I knew it was hell on earth, or if it was only in my life .. this time I have suffered enough, until I came round to change due to the teasing of students in the classroom .. . 
There was no one to appeal, unless my worst enemy: the solitude, suffering and depression, were these monsters who whispered in my ears ... 

Months later ... 

Despite all this, some true friends who supported me for my case not be widespread in the course of my life. At the time, had a friend who began to pray with me this has been a step for me. His words were sweet and kind as to stop my tears slipping from my eyes, their differences and began to penetrate my life. I began to realize that for myself it would not have enough strength to free myself, was weak, beaten ... I `O soul! 

In some seconds, I closed my eyes ... I began to see disappointments of my life, times lost my dark past is summed up in one day ... 
The voice of that young man there in my ears, did not understand why everything in my life, just understand that God had a purpose in my life! The light of Christ started a new transformation, it was everything I wanted! Christ changed my life, today I am a new maid in Your Life! Thank you Lord! 

Today, I remember my case as the adulterous woman, in which everyone wanted to blame throwing stones on it: 

1 JESUS, however, went to the Mount of Olives. 
2 And early in the morning again into the temple, and all the people came to him, and sat down and taught them. 
3rd And the scribes and Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery; 
And fourth, putting him in the midst, they said unto him, Master, this woman was caught in the very act, committing adultery. 
5 And in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women.Thou, you say? 
6 This they said, tempting him, that had something against him. But Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 
7 And they continued asking him, straightened up and said to them: He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. (John 8, 1-7) 

AUTHOR: 
Jesus Christ did not make sense to people, it could be the one who could speak to each one of us: You are sinners! After all, he always was and always will be the only sinless! BUT NOT Jesus came to accuse anyone but to absorb us from our sins: "I came not to call the just, but rather sinners to repentance." (Luke 5: 32) 
Repent: "Seek the LORD while he may be found, call upon Him while He is near." (Isaiah 55: 6) 

Do not waste time, tomorrow may be too late! JESUS LOVES YOU! 

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begottenSon, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3: 16)


Click the video below, turn on the sound: (In Portuguese:) 
http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION

No comments:

Post a Comment