Sunday, May 2, 2010

The "Drugged"

27/10/2009 
I started my life early, I met people on the road of life, wandering the city streets. At school, did not stop the teasing, classmates and even teachers were speaking ill of me. Until one day I met a very beautiful girl, her name did not exist, it was called "drug" and I "drugged." I came home that day, very crazy, after several hours doped not think of anything else ... much drugs, sex, rock and roll ... very crazy ... But all this gave me an empty, no longer stand this life, had even thought about getting a gun 38 and... This actually happened, today I know how hard it is to talk, you sense only inside your body the flames of Hell to enter, never stops, keeps coming over, but I try to liberate these monsters always come to torment me. 

I was able to improve, another day ... On the same street where I lived, I met another girl who studied with me, was not in the same class, was not as pretty to the point where I had offered the "corkscrew of marijuana," but she was beautiful when he spoke of Jesus to me, so she told me: "Drugged" because you still high? So I said: You did not realize that my name is called "Junkie", was designed only to live in this world very "drugged" my life only consists of pleasures. This drug is too crazy to leave you traveling, until mushrooms and dwarves I have ever seen. "I'm in Wonderland" ... kkk. 

Want to try? Then she told me: "But God said to him, Fool! Tonight you ask your soul, and what you have prepared for who?" (Luke 12: 20) I stopped to think, this sentence and began talking to me, only, however, I REJECT THE LOVE OF CRISTO. This was not the FIRST time that God had given me the opportunity to start a new life in Christ. I know it has no more solution, I'M LIVING IN FLAMES OF THE ENEMY! 

AUTHOR: Unfortunately, this young man had no chance of salvation, but you my friend, do not think it's over, Christ is the solution, Christ is the solution! Think and meditate: "The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy: I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" (John 10: 10) "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life " 
(John 3: 16)


TO DOWNLOAD THE MESSAGE IN SLIDES (POWER POINT), CLICK THE LINK DOWN:
ATTENTION: VERSION OF SLIDE COMPLETELY IN ENGLISH!
http://www.mediafire.com/?djzingjimd2
http://www.mediafire.com/?g5fazcnzyty THIS LINK IS FOR OFFICE 2003 or older versions. IF YOUR NOT OPEN OFFICE IN THE FIRST LINK, CLICK HERE! After download, PRESS F5 TO START!

http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION
Click the video below, turn on the sound: (In Portuguese:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment