Sunday, May 2, 2010

The false key of Wealth:

30/10/2009

"Lay not up treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal" (Matthew 6: 19).

My life was not the worst, was one which many would wish to have them. Riches around me, all this apparently was all good. Despite problems at home, family and some friends with some intrigue, that's not me took the love of wealth. It was like the universe in my hands, all controlled with a "touch". "I WAS THE WORLD, AND WHO CONTROLLED THE WORLD WAS U.S.."
Always came home from work at 23:50, as always it had turned routine. Took off my tie with my face all sweaty, or gave good night to my wife ... My children, those hours were asleep, not even paying attention to them. Was a reflection in my eyes! On my way to work, knew the routes back and forth, it was always usual stop at traffic lights and buy bullets paras my kids, they loved these treats, after all, was the only way to brighten my two sons, John Vitor and with only two years of life, very happy.
However, this was not the correct way to win the love of my children, something was wrong with me! I tried to see the error that persisted, but my soul craved for aches and pains. Voices from beyond pierced my ears.
Sleepless nights, nightmares ... Insomnia became the worst enemy in these circumstances. Even my wife started to realize that my personal life would not be going well, my marriage started to have failures, and each day just tend to get worse.
Victoria was the name of my wife, her name had no doubt, she insisted on our family. However, her life when she was single was very different from mine, she came from a humble Christian family. Have I not had the same luck, my parents were atheists, so I learned from them: "God is not my son, who is God in his life is his own soul" My ego was growing every day, every day I destroyed .
However, my life began to change in my birthday:
In my party of 37 years, had received one letter from a friend with a sentence saying to me, "Lay not up treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consume and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there also will your heart. (Matthew 6: 19, 21).
The same day, had received another piece of paper that was in the hands of my two sons, "the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful." (Mark 4: 19)
They were many new not yet read, so I asked:
- From where you took this piece of paper? They answered grinning: Dad was inside the bag of bullets, which you had given us that day! Mom asked you to deliver!
After these words, my tears started to go in my face, I felt something different in my life! On this day, my wife was with semi open bible in his hands, when they least expected the wind paged a verse that my wife had read the night before: "The way to life is one that keeps the instruction, but which leaves the reprimand does wrong. " (Proverbs 10: 17).
I did not have many words to say, my tears spoke louder, was God at that moment, I started to leave the ego behind, and hear the voice of the Father:
"You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." (John 8: 32). My wife and my children started crying in my arms:
-We were waiting to happen that day, my knees bent, and my prayers every day, it was directed to the Hands of God!
Reflection:
Asked Jesus:
And the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples: Why does he eat and drink with publicans and sinners? And Jesus heard this, he told them: The whole need not a physician, but rather those who are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but, yes, sinners to repentance. (Mark 2: 16, 17)
Jesus did not come for the righteous! But for those who are sick, stuck in this world of pride, prostitution, poverty, death, suicide, drugs, etc.. Jesus came to rescue you! There is what God can do in your life that He can not! Just to give you ALL of heart and repent of your sins!
"Therefore as by one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, so death passed upon all men, for that all sinned." (Romans 5: 12)
All have sinned including you and me, there is no perfect solution exists so: "Having therefore been justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5: 1)
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3: 16)
You can make the decision to entrust your life to Christ! Amen!
Click the video below, turn on the sound: (In Portuguese:) 
http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment