Monday, May 24, 2010

The struggle against sin

23/05/2010  
"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned". (Romans 5: 12) 
  I am sick, living with the currents of the past, smoking, sniffing every minute. I'm crazy, sigh, but the pleasure always comes with me. Crash, rebate the chains of prison always on the edge of my abyss. Sleep agreement. However, the weight and the thorns are still choking the light one day abandoned in Christ.
"I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature"."For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing."...It is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it". (Romans 7: 18th-19-20b NIV) "Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight,so that you are proved right when you speak and justified when you judge." (Psalm 51:4 NIV) "For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. " (Psalm 51:3 NIV) "Hear me, Lord, for thy mercy is good. Look for me according to your very great pity." (Psalm 69: 16)

1-"Behold, in iniquity was formed, and in sin my mother conceived me." (Psalm 51: 5) "And let not thy face from thy servant, I am in trouble: hear me speedily." (Psalm 69: 16) ... "Thou art my help and my deliverer; Lord, do not tarry" (Psalm 70: 5b) 

  2-
"
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts" (Ephesians 4: 22) 
"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:" (Colossians 3: 5) 

3-"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."(II Corinthians 5: 21) 

 
4-"
I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2: 20) 

 
5-"
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." (Romans 6: 14)

http://mensagensdeus.blogspot.com/ VERSÃO PORTUGUÊS/ PORTUGUESE VERSION

No comments:

Post a Comment